Totems Magenta - PURE MULBERRY SILK
This limited edition cushion is handwoven in pure mulberry silk and features the timeless Gopuram (temple border) design. Master craftsmen, considered the descendants of Sage Markanda - the master weaver to the Gods, weave these silks in the same pure, lustrous mulberry silk as Kanchipuram sarees, renowned for their vibrant colour combinations, texture, lustre, durability and finish.
This limited edition luxury product will imbue your home with its tales and stories and is destined to become a collectible heirloom
- Limited edition handwoven by master craftsmen
- Complementary design and high-quality fabric on both sides of the cushion, enhanced with a colour matched, concealed zipper.
- Original design: Informed by research and inspired by the romance of India’s history, crafts and legends. Each design is created in our studio.
- Individually packaged.
- There may be negligible variations in colour and print.
- Cushion cover only. Does not include cushion pad.
- Dry clean only. Do not use bleach or tumble dry.
Return and Refunds: We take responsibility for free replacement or refund of defective or wrong items sent, as per our T&C's.
India Sales: Includes shipping and applicable taxes.
Note to International Customers: Customs duties and taxes are extra. See Terms and Conditions.
Le motif Gopuram - une représentation géométrique et abstraite des tours massives qui flanquent l’entrée des temples du Sud de l’Inde est la source d’inspiration de cette collection de coussins en soie portant des dessins créés par Toile Indienne. Edition limitée