The Marriage of Draupadi Tender Green- LINEN
Cushions from this collection are handcrafted in sumptous linen or silk, depicting the marriage of Princess Draupadi in Mughal miniature style. Already a classic
Thoughtfully designed and made of high quality fabrics to delight your senses for lasting enjoyment.
- Complementary design and high-quality fabric on both sides of the cushion, enhanced with a colour matched, concealed zipper
- Original design: Informed by research and inspired by the romance of India’s history, crafts and legends. Each design is created in our studio.
- Eco friendly: Printing dyes are GOTS certified and meet Inditex ‘Clear to Wear’ criteria.
- Individually packaged
- There may be negligible variations in colour and print.
- Cushion cover only. Does not include cushion pad.
- Dry clean only. Do not use bleach or tumble dry.
Return and Refunds: We take responsibility for free replacement or refund of defective or wrong items sent, as per our T&C's.
India Sales: Includes shipping and applicable taxes.
Note to International Customers: Customs duties and taxes are extra. See Terms and Conditions.
Toiles dépeignant le mariage de la princesse Draupadi au style miniature de Mughal. Chaque personnage contribue à la tension dramatique de cette scène tandis que les tons frais et romantiques expriment la joie de l’amour et de la fête. Le Mariage de Draupadi deviendra un classique.