Grows in mud, smells of myrrh Lapis - LINEN
This vibrant collection featuring botanical prints is based on the much-loved proverbs (kahavaat) from across India. These cushions are available in a choice of natural linen, silk, or cotton and will light up any home or interior that is an invitation to easy living and exudes a sense of freedom and nostalgia.
Thoughtfully designed and made of high-quality fabrics to delight your senses for lasting enjoyment.
- Complementary design and high-quality fabric on both sides of the cushion, enhanced with a colour matched, concealed zipper.
- Original design: Informed by research and inspired by the romance of India’s history, crafts and legends. Each design is created in our studio.
- Eco friendly: Printing dyes are GOTS certified and meet Inditex ‘Clear to Wear’ criteria.
- Individually packaged .
- There may be negligible variations in colour and print. • Cushion cover only. Does not include cushion pad.
- Dry clean only. Do not use bleach or tumble dry.
Return and Refunds: We take responsibility for free replacement or refund of defective or wrong items sent, as per our T&C's.
India Sales: Includes shipping and applicable taxes. Does not include cushion pad.
Note to International Customers: Customs duties and taxes are extra. Does not include cushion pad. See Terms and Conditions.
Beaucoup de proverbes aimés de toute l’Inde ont été mis en évidence. Cette collection se prête admirablement bien à une maison de campagne ou une maison dotée d’une terrasse ou à tout intérieur qui est une invitation à la douceur de vivre.