You Can’t Put Butter On a Crane’s Head Cushion - Vivid Black
This vibrant collection featuring botanical prints is based on the much-loved proverbs (Kahavaat) from across India. These cushions are available in a choice of natural linen, silk, or cotton and will light up any home or interior that is an invitation to easy living and exudes a sense of freedom and nostalgia.
Thoughtfully designed and made of high-quality fabrics to delight your senses for lasting enjoyment.
- Complementary design and high-quality fabric on both sides of the cushion, enhanced with a colour matched, concealed zipper.
- Original design: Informed by research and inspired by the romance of India’s history, crafts and legends. Each design is created in our studio.
- Eco friendly: Printing dyes are GOTS certified and meet Inditex ‘Clear to Wear’ criteria.
- Individually packaged.
- There may be negligible variations in colour and print.
- Cushion cover only. Does not include cushion pad.
- Dry clean only. Do not use bleach or tumble dry.
Return and Refunds: We take responsibility for free replacement or refund of defective or wrong items sent, as per our T&C's.
India Sales: Includes shipping and applicable taxes. Does not include cushion pad.
Note to International Customers: Customs duties and taxes are extra. Does not include cushion pad. See Terms and Conditions.